This magnificent example of a general store is heritage listed by the National Trust. Opened by partners Corfield and Fitzmaurice in 1878, it was Winton’s first general store, serving people of the township and pastoral properties until 1987. Today it houses in part of the building Combo Crafts, which has a great selection of handmade crafts. The remaining part of the building incorporates a mini-museum, which requires a cover charge for entry.
Opening hours during Outback Festival:
To be advised
Entry Fee: To be advised