** Outback Festival strongly recommends purchasing appropriate Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances such as illness, etc. **
Terms & Conditions
The following conditions are for sales and attendance at the event:
- There are NO REFUNDS on any event ticket except as required by law. (Excludes Club Paterson Tent City and Festival Campsites as per below).
- ** Outback Festival strongly recommends purchasing appropriate Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances such as illness, etc. **
- Cancellation conditions for Club Paterson Tent City and Festival Campsite packages as follows:
- Cancellations received in writing prior to 20 August 2021 will attract an administration fee of $30 per tent or campsite.
- No refunds permitted for bookings cancelled on or after 21 August 2021.
- All Outback Festival tickets are non-transferable. This includes tickets for events, Club Paterson (Tent City) and Festival Campsites.
- Admittance to customers bearing Event tickets purchased online at a discount price (eg. student, pensioner, and concession) will only be permitted upon presenting to Outback Festival staff, the relevant ID on the day or night of the event. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Event tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the venue prior to the event.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- By clicking the Finalise Order button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges section. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Outback Festival assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Outback Festival uses your personal information to:
- Enable you to purchase tickets and merchandise, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions.
- Send you your tickets to events held at our venues.
- Inform you if events change, or regarding refunds, exchanges where those are permitted.
- Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.