- Should the following circumstances occur, ticket holders will be offered a full refund:
- Government border closures, preventing ticket holders from attending.
- State or Federal Government Health regulations determine the event needs to be cancelled.
- If the ticket holder develops any of the Covid-19 symptoms (fever, sore throat, runny nose, diarrhoea, loss of smell and/or taste, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, vomiting or nausea) and provides a medical certificate if they are unable to attend the event, or are refused entry at the festival due to symptoms or potential symptoms.
- Refunds will be automatically processed by our systems and the funds credited to the card used to make the purchase.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following conditions are for sales and attendance at the event:
- EVENT TICKETS
- There are NO REFUNDS on any event tickets except as required by law. (Excludes Club Paterson Tent City and Festival Campsites as per below).
- ** Outback Festival strongly recommends purchasing appropriate Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances such as illness, etc. **
- Event tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the venue prior to the event.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- ACCOMMODATION TICKETS
- Cancellation conditions for Club Paterson Tent City and Festival Campsite packages as follows:
- 31+ Days Prior to Event: $30 Admin fee per tent or campsite applies up to and including 21 August 2021
- 30-15 Days Prior to Event: 50% of total booking value will be refunded between 22 August and 06 September 2021
- 14 Days or less prior to Event: No refunds permitted for bookings cancelled on or after 07 September 2021.
- All Accommodation cancellation requests must be received in writing
- Any refunds will be transferred back on to the credit card used for the initial booking
- NON-TRANSFERABLE TICKETS
- All Outback Festival tickets are non-transferable. This includes tickets for events, Club Paterson (Tent City) and Festival Campsites.
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS
- Admittance to customers bearing Event tickets purchased online at a discount price (eg. student, pensioner, and concession) will only be permitted upon presenting to Outback Festival staff, the relevant ID on the day or night of the event. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- By clicking the Finalise Order button, you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges section. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- PROGRAM CHANGES
- Outback Festival assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Outback Festival uses your personal information to:
- Enable you to purchase tickets and merchandise, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions.
- Send you your tickets to events held at our venues.
- Inform you if events change, or regarding refunds, exchanges where those are permitted.
- Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.