This is the perfect package for festival goers looking to camp under the stars without losing their creature comforts. You’ll simply drive up to our exclusive Tent City location complete with premium shower & toilet facilities, covered outdoor breakout area and onsite optional cooked breakfasts. Step into your roomy tent, unpack and stretch out on your comfortable camp bed (single & double options available) complete with quality linen. Then it’s just a short walk to all the action. NOTE: The school grounds are flat and guests will have access to their disabled toilets.
Club Paterson will be located at:
St Patricks School, Oondooroo Street, Winton
P: 0429 806 140
E: [email protected]
Packages range from two to five nights. The longer you stay, the cheaper the per night rate. We’ve got five days of non-stop action planned, so we recommend you book our great value 5 night package. All packages include bed linen, so there’s nothing else for you to do when you arrive, but unpack and enjoy the festival.
- Comfortable safari-style tent ready and waiting for you to move in and unpack
- Your camp bed (single or double) already made up with quality linen (sheets, quilt, and pillow with pillowcase)
- Convenient 12 volt lighting and carpeted tent floor
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities in an exclusive Tent City outdoor undercover breakout area
- Onsite mobile phone charging facility available
- Premium toilet and shower facilities for Tent City patron use only
- Onsite optional cooked breakfasts
- Easy walk to all of the Festival attractions on the main street plus FREE Festival hourly shuttle
Cancellation fees apply – please see our Terms & Conditions